Via WTFsofunny - Funny Relatable,memes,gifs
Smeared Skies by Matt Molloy
Matt busted out into the art scene with his smeared sky photos. Stacking 100 to 200 photos into one, he gave a new way to enjoy the view above us.
;alskdfjahjkl so gorgeous
amazing o A o..~
Via Wonderful Wonder World
A year ago today, I decided to start posting a character a day to help myself review and to also help anyone else who might need it. At the time, I never imagined that I would actually be able to keep up with it for an entire year, let alone that there would be such a positive response to this blog~!! So, as a thank you to all of my followers, both old and new, I wanted to do a giveaway to just show how much it means to me that you all have followed and stuck around! ^^/
- Basic Japanese Kanji, Volume 1
- Shinzi Katoh notebook
- This postcard
- A set of Tumblr buttons
- Candy/Snacks (right now it’s just Hi-Chew and Takenoko no Sato but I might end up buying something else too~!!)
- There will be one winner, who will be chosen randomly
- Since I’m doing this as a thank you to my followers you have to be following this blog~
- Reblog once only
- Like for an extra entry
- No giveaway blogs
- I’m willing to ship anywhere!!
- The giveaway will end and I will pick a winner on June 15th~
- Please have your ask boxes open~
If you have any questions/if I forgot to mention anything, feel free to send me an ask~!!!
Thank you and good luck!!! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ
Tashiro-jima (or Tashirojima), 田代島, is a small island in Japan. It has become known as “Cat Island” due to the large stray cat population that thrives as a result of the local belief that feeding cats will bring wealth and good fortune. The cat population is now larger than the human population on the island.
THE PLACE TO BE
Let me visit there NOW NOW NOW!!!
Via Suites 101